This CNC sink welding special machine utilizes the seam welding principle to replace the spot welding electrode with circle welding wheel. When the welding wheel rolls continuously or intermittently under continuous or intermittent current pulse, the welding seam which is composed of a series of welding spots will be formed. However, the distance between welding spots will be reduced which will make the nugget overlap with each other. When the overlap degree exceed 1/3 of the diameter of the nugget, then a certain degree of air tightness welding will occur. For the sake of ensuring the stability of welding quality, medium frequency inverter power source will be adopted. Adopt the professional automatic control system from Japan Mitsubishi, as long as inputting the data like coordinate data of the position of welding products, welding current, etc., then after turning on the machine, the welding track will automatically finish welding product within the preset procedure. The workers only need to put the work piece onto certain place and then take it away when finishing welding.
1. Adopt medium frequency inverter power source of welding and large flat platform of locating pattern.
2. Use the servo motor to drive axle X (locating mould) and axle Y (welding electrode) to operate under the preset procedure of PLC data.
3. It could store 15 sets of welding models at most (be able to store 15 sets of welding position and welding current of product).
4. According to the stored position of welding spot, the welding product will be located inside the mould and moves horizontally along the X direction and the moving area should be no more than 1200mm.
5. The welding electrode will be designed to move vertically along the Y direction and the moving area should be no more than 620mm. The welding electrode moves from top to bottom within 250mm along the axle Z direction and be able to conduct 360° of rotation under the control of servo motor so it is suitable for welding different angles of products.
|Different Welding Current
|Effective size of welding platform
|Max.range of Crank moving
|Max.angle of Crank moving
|Adjusting rang of platform height