This CNC pressure welding machine adopts a single-head long-arm type row welding structure, equipped with workpiece molds that automatically move along the X and Y axes, and inputs the coordinate data of the welding position, welding current and other data to realize automatic welding. You only need to manually place the material and take out the workpiece, which is suitable for welding mesh in the range of 1000mm X 1000mm.
- Designed with a reinforced special steel structure body with gantry type structure.
- Self-developed intelligent microcomputer quick response touch controller, all-digital control, simple and clear operational interface. Very simply and fast to learn HMI (human-Machine-Interface)
- Using a high quality double-layer cylinder as the pressurized source which is control by good quality of imported electromagnetic valve and coordinated with precision-machined linear slide to pressure the electrode tip.
- Adopt the touch screen as the human-machine interface, Simple and Clear to use
- The feeding fixture is designed to move within the range of 1000x1000mm. It is composed of the coding servo motor, precision-finished slide and automatic detecting system.
- other dimensions are available on demand!
The equipment adopts a single-head long-arm type row welding structure, equipped with workpiece molds that automatically move along the X and Y axes, and inputs the coordinate data of the welding position, welding current and other data to realize automatic welding.
Single or double pallet available
The CNC X-Y table allows the rapid positioning of flat material. The CNC controlled axes are to the rear and one side of the table providing a corner position to work from. This system provides a huge advantage over marking and manually locating material by allowing precise positioning and accurate repeat-ability, potentially resulting in a significant reduction in the cost per part.
|MF DC Power Supply
|Welding power source
|MF DC 160K
|Max Welding Current